So for the last two weeks I’ve been stuck in bed with pneumonia and it got me thinking, thinking about nightwear! I’ve been in my pjs all day everyday and while I must say I’ve got a pretty decent collection it made me want more. Now, I couldn’t go shopping so I started to browse online and for your convenience I have come up with a list of the best Christmas pjs that you can purchase straight from your bed.
- This Cath Kidston sweater will create some serious pj envy. It’s twice as nice as it’s on sale. €36.03 instead of €51.47.
2. Or keep it stylish with this adorable two piece from next. €37.
3. Or if you’re not feeling too festive, how about this one from Topshop to bring out your inner Grinch? €29
4.Christmas can have you pretty tired so take a nap in this nightshirt from New Look. €12.99
5. And what would Christmas be without a kiss under the mistletoe? Check this one out on ASOS. €38.24
6. Make it a cheeky Christmas with this jingle bell classic from boohoo. €16
7. Keep it cosy in this cute number from Heatons. €18
8. You can mix and match separates at M&S. From €13.50
9. And how cute is this playsuit from Minkpink? €28.68 down from €41.18.
10: Or indulge you sweet tooth with this Christmas pudding jumpsuit from Chelsea Peers. €36.03 down from 51.47